We are pleased to be able to let you know that our taproom will be reopening for drinks with food from Thursday December 3rd.
Our opening times are:
We already had our caterers for the month booked and they will be with us serving food to enjoy inside in our taproom with drinks of your choice (or to takeway) up until Christmas. With the latest restrictions your are able to enjoy our beers while eating with your household/social bubble and we have you covered!
Please be aware of the following rules that we have to follow as part of the tier 2 restrictions and our own guidelines:
- Food should be ordered on arrival from our caterers and collected by you from our caterers to eat at a table inside or outside our taproom
- Alcohol can only be served once you have ordered food. We can only serve alcohol with food ordered from our own caterers or food ordered from ourselves if/when this food may be available from ourselves
- You can only sit inside in our taproom with others from your own household or support bubble, maximum 6 people, all of whom must have ordered food to be served alcohol
- You can sit at our tables outside in a group of no more than 6 people. These people do not have to be part of your household or support bubble, the ‘rule of 6’ applies, all of whom must have ordered food to be served alcohol
- You are welcome to enjoy your meal at your own pace and while you have food in front of you, you can continue to order beer, wine etc. to enjoy with your food
- Non alcoholic drinks are available while waiting for, or after your meal and can also be ordered without food
- Drinks and food are also available to takeaway – masks must be worn when entering our taproom to buy beer to takeaway
- Social distancing, best hygiene practise, NHS test and trace and the rule of six remain in place in our taproom
- Masks/face coverings must be worn inside our taproom when not sat at a table
- Our taproom is table service only both inside and outside
- Entry to our taproom is for customers and trades people only
- We will refuse service/entry to anyone who does not adhere to these rules and guidelines
We hope to see you this week.